Sunday, May 31, 2009

11 year old Scout Camp

On May 29-30, 2009 was the La Crescenta Stake's 11 year old Scout Camp. This is Alan and I looking very matchy, matchy. Alan help set up the camp on Friday. There were three stakes involved La Crescenta, North Hollywood and Pasadena.

My troop of 11 year old boys provided me with much laughter. Watching them cook hot dogs made my day. I thought they were cooking Mexican jumping beans. One of the boys could not keep his hot dog in the fry pan. He keep picking it up from the ground and throwing it back into the fry pan. The fry pan had high sides. Good thing there is a 10 second rule for dropped food. The Scout leader brought cop sticks for the boys to eat breakfast with. He did not want to spend money on plastic utensils. One of the boys could not use them and had to be taught before he starved to death.

3 comments:

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

So cute! You should start wearing matching clothes all the time!

Ben & Rachel said...

You two look so cute! I love the matchy matchy! I see Christmas card all over that picture!

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

LOVE the matchy, matchy! I agree with Rachel, Christmas cards or stamps.

Too funny about the food. Hopefully these boys grow up with better scout leaders or they will starve to death when they go on 50 mile hikes. ;)