Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Linda's New Toy

Alan bought Linda the Wii and the Wii Fit. Doing the Wii Fit has been interesting. It has said nasty things about my weight, which is true. The program sends me messages -- like I am a “Couch Potato” when I can not do some of the strength exercise. When it tests my agility it sometimes tells me my agility level is age “75”. The little Wii people make faces at me when I do something wrong. Sometimes the Wii people cheer for me.

I tried to have Alan do some of the weight in and agility test, which I wish I had a video of – we could have made a mint on that video. Monday when I was exercising the message appeared on the Wii Fit: “How is Alan’s posture?” It gave me a multiple choice question. After my answer of “Not Good” the Wii suggested if Alan was my friend I would talk to him about improving his posture.

Am I losing my mind, I am now conversing with the Wii. What happen to real people?

I really suck at skiing and snow boarding, but I keep trying. Seeing me do the hula hoop would make good “Funniest Home Video”. I don’t know if I will ever master all the exercise, but I am trying. I love technology.

3 comments:

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

I am glad that you are enjoying yourself! It sounds like lots of fun. I would love to see a video of all this fun!

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

I can't wait to come over and see you exercising with the Wii!

You are so funny with all your "toys."

Ben & Rachel said...

It is fun!