February 27, 2009
“You should never say never.” I said I would never buy a Scout Uniform – well I am eating those words. Look at Linda in you Scout shirt. I have not bought the pants yet. One of the rules for wearing the Scout uniform is you must tuck in you shirt tail. I don’t tuck shirt tails, we are going to have a problem with that rule. I miss shopping in Macys the BSA store does not do it for me.

4 comments:
I can't believ this day has come. The world must be coming to an end. However, you look cute! You look like a hip scout leader.
You look great! I love the uniform.
You look fabulous! So, did the world end and I not notice?
Holly cow I am sending Stephen to live with you, you are the 9 yr old leader?
Post a Comment