Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello Family and Friends,

We had Thanksgiving with Rebecca and her family. After Thanksgiving we headed for Salt Lake City, Utah. It is cold -- very cold and there is snow, lots of snow. I can not believe that the year is almost over. Where did the time go? I feel like I have lost a year.

One of the fun thinks we did when we visited Rebecca and her family in Iowa was to go Stuart's wrestling match. I was really proud of Stuart. It was fun to see how much each of the boys and Maddie have changed.

We have been driving or flying -- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I am really grateful that I am not in a moving vehicle. It is good to be sitting in Rachel and Ben's home on a couch that does not move. I could do without snow or the cold, but you can not have everything.

I wanted to wish all my family and friends a late "Happy Thanksgiving". I miss and love you all.

No comments: