Mar 21, 2009
Our Cub Scouts are getting ready for their Pinewood Derby. Alan Taylor, Lee Knight and Eric Pehrson brought their electric saws to Scouts on March 4, 2009 to help cut out the pine cars. Notice the difference in electric saws. Some how Alan’s seems a little small compared to the other electric saws. Alan has helped the Cub Scouts with the Pinewood Derby for years. He has been the chief wood cutter for many years. Last year Alan and Kay Frost were in charge of cutting the wood of the pine cars.
Alan and his skill saw
Lee Knight and his ban saw
Eric Pehrson and his table saw
4 comments:
HA HA HA!! Dad looks so uncomfortable bending over and cutting out the cars and then you see Lee's huge saw. I thought of that song for paper towels, "wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. Hefty, hefty, hefty"
Was a table saw really necessary? Good thing no one lost a finger. Dad needs to invest in a fancy saw for next year. ;)
yeah but Dad knows how to start a fire with cologne and a car battery
Do you want to cut one out for us? Oh, wait!!! We are done with cub scouts!!! No more Pinewood Derby for us! (I hope) (I might already have to take that back - ours is this week and I might be going - by myself.)
Post a Comment