Saturday, November 22, 2008

22 Nov 2008

This is a first of many things for me this week. Joining Facebook and now blogging. Who would of ever thought I would be writing my thoughts to be published on the internet. I am glad to see that this has a spelling checker.

Just a few more days and it will be Thanksgiving and after that the Christmas season is here. This is the weekend that I start my Christmas decorating. I am trying not to put out any of my Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving is over so that I will not confuse my grandchildren as what holiday we are celebrating. There are too many of the Taylor clan to fit in the kitchen, so we are eating down stairs for Thanksgiving -- should be intersting.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Ben & Rachel said...

very cool mom. you are so hip to the times.

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Are you not putting out your decorations because you don't want the grandkids touching them just yet? Noah in particular?

Unknown said...

you do know Amy is almost finished with her Christmas shopping and you will all get to hear about it.